Make your nature, urban, fashion, portrait images look even better with these Black and orange Lightroom Presets for your Instagram, Blog, or anyone who wants to improve the appearance of their black images. These presets are super versatile and created to enhance your black and orange images with one click. Presets are a great way to save time and produce professional results, so easy to use. This is the second version of the previous version of black and orange.
These presets have been successfully tested with dozens of images of course with the same/similar type of photography, but please remember based on your lighting conditions and camera settings, The results, of course, may vary on each individual image, but you can always make some adjustments to fit your image.
– If the resulting images are too bright/dark after using this preset, go to the “Light” section in Lightroom, and decrease/increase the exposure, contrast, and Black.
– If the resulting skin tone is too bright after using this preset, go to the “Color – Mix – Orange Color”, reduce the Luminance.
This Preset comes in DNG format. Work well with iPhone and Android devices, easy to apply, with just one click. You just need to download the Free Lightroom Mobile App. Works with & without Adobe subscription.
Before and After
Below you will find images of what it would be like to edit using the black and orange lightroom presets.
• Open the Lightroom app and import the DNG file.
• Once you have added and opened the DNG file into the Lightroom app, tap the three-dot icon in the top right of the screen and select Copy Settings and Paste to your photo.
• Choose ‘Create Preset’ Fill out the ‘Preset Name’ and ‘Preset Group’ to ensure yours presets stay organized, next tap the “✓” icon in the top right. Now the preset has been installed under the “Preset” menu.
Find other presets that suit your style on my website to help you gain more traction on Instagram with consistency in your Instagram theme.
Black and Orange Preset Download:
Sometimes presets don’t work on every photo, so try to edit some settings manually to get better results on your photos.
Enjoy my presets and create something awesome. If you want to share your outputs in Social Media, just use #sanjeelsunny and we will check them. Don’t forget to Subscribe to our channel for more presets.