The 250 Premium Lightroom presets pack is a must-have for every single photographer and designer. Using this Colors Edition Lightroom presets you can edit your Nature photography, portrait shots, and Instagram, Creative Click with just one click. These preset give a premium look to your photography.
These preset I have been working hard to create for almost a year, please do not copy and upload them to your youtube channel or website. If you like these presets subscribe to my youtube channel. If you encounter any issues while downloading or using Presets, please contact me on my Instagram, and follow the page.
These preset packs include some dark filters, portraits, moody and cinematic presets. These work differently on each pick. These premium presets can be downloaded and used for free on Lightroom mobile or Photoshop, ios devices.
All our presets are pre-tested on different images. But please remember that all Lightroom presets work differently because each photo is unique (light, color, etc.) You can make small adjustments and find perfect settings! Use this preset as the basis for working with an image.
- Color Mix
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS
Check the before and after photos of premium lightroom presets
Watch the video below to learn how to install and use these presets on Windows and Mobile. This tutorial is in Telugu.
So follow the steps carefully in this video.
This preset is in .xmp formats and compatible with:
- Lightroom CC & Mobile
- iOS Devices
Installation Guide for Lightroom Mobile app (Android)
Please make sure you have the latest version of the app installed: Download in Play Store
- Download the. ZIP file starting with ” lightroom presets premium free download “ on your mobile through the download link below.
- Open the Lightroom application on your phone and select an image from your library and press to open it.
- Slide the toolbar to the bottom to the right and press the “Presets” tab. Press the three dots to open the menu and select “Import Presets“.
- Your file explorer appears on the screen. Navigate to the folder on your phone where you downloaded the ZIP file and press the premium presets for lightroom mobile free download.ZIP file to import the presets. (If you cannot import the. ZIP file directly, use the “My Files” app on your phone to extract the contents of the. ZIP file first.)
- Your presets will now be imported and will be available under a new group in the “Presets” tab.
- Sometimes presets don’t work on every photo, so try to edit some settings manually to get better results on your photos.
Installation Guide for Photoshop CC
- Open your image in Photoshop. Click on Filter and choose Camera Raw Filter …
- Click on the Presets tab, then click on the Import presets option next to it and select the zip file.
- All presets are automatically imported into your Photoshop.